Thursday, October 16, 2008

Feeling Hopeless

I know it's been nearly 2 months since my last post, but because I live in a hospital there's never anything of interest happing to write about. I mean I don't exactly have what one would call an active social life. Sadly, I spend much of my time in my room playing World Of Warcraft these days. It certainly helps keep my mind off of things I'd rather not think about, but I know that's not very healthy. It's like people that drown their sorrows or what have you in a bottle. I may forget my troubles for a while, but they are still there after I finish playing. I suppose that I'm beginning to feel hopeless about changing my situation. It's difficult to find the motivation to make serious changes in my life when I don't really have people in my life that support me as far as pursuing independent living goes. Don't get me wrong, I have people I know online who have been rather supportive, which I really appreciate, but it's not the same as having someone you see in person. I could go on and on about this, but I don't wish to bore you, the reader of this blog.

Peace,

Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris,

I'm a quad and live in NH. What rehab hospital are you living at? Do you know of any good hospitals in the Boston area that are good at treating quads?

Dan

mark said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. It's always nice for family to gather during the holidays. Take care!