Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blogging More Often

I created this blog with the intention of sharing my experiences living with DMD. I have done that to some extent, but I have so much more that I should be sharing. It's not always easy to know what to write about. I have become so accustomed to the relative monotony of my life that I don't feel I have anything useful to say, but many people have said that I have a lot to offer. Being among the older guys with DMD, I should be sharing my experiences with the younger people with DMD as well as their families and loved ones. I'm sure that those that DMD doesn't affect would find what I have to share. So, I'm going to do my best to blog on a regular basis. Even if I don't really have much to say, something is definitely better than nothing. In my upcoming blog entries, I plan on writing about what it's been like living in a rehab hospital and growling up with DMD. I'll still write about other things as well. I hope those that read my blog will find continue to find it interesting and informative.

Peace,

Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read more of your stories Chris!